June 24, 2008

What Happened To?





I was at the workplace the other day and I just started thinking what in the hell happened to (wht):

-EPMD ?


-CASUAL FREINDS?


-YOUNG FOLK DRESSING UP FOR CHURCH?

-THE CHEAP DATE?


-TO THESE TWO FOOLS?

-DIRECT HIRING ?


-HIGHSCHOOLER'S AT LEAST


FAKIN IT TO MAKE IT ?


-MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK?


-JODECI AND DRU HILL ?

(actually heard today that The Dru , is in fact, back in full effect but with a new member -smh)


-MARTIN LAWRENCE, OH HES BACK?


-DEPENDABLE FREINDS?


-PEOPLE NOT FUCKIN' UP THE HOOK UP?


-FIGHTING A FAIR ONE?

-AFTER HOUR SPOTS?


-QUALITY FAMILY REUNIONS?


-HILARY CLINTON- I MEAN SHE'S DOWN BUT WE GOT A TEAM PLAYER LOL?


-JUST HAVING VD? SHEET, MY TOWN( I LIVE IN NOW) IS BURNING AT THE SEAMS MAN.. EWW


-HITS FROM THE STREETZ? AKA AL HARRIS- WHERE YOU AT YO? YOU AND TRACI MORGAN NEED A SERIES!!


-HOWARD HOMECOMING - OH HOW I MISS THEE


-TO ALL MY HATERZ- WADDAP!?


-TO THIS N$GGA JUST RAPPIN?


-ZHANE? (sweet taste of love, remember that?!)


-OUR 40 ACRES AND A MULE? [SEE 'LETS SHAKE IT UP' - JUNETEENTH INSERT]

-BLACK MAMA'S WHO KNOW HOW TO COOK?


-SPEAKING OF COOKING, WHT GOOD POTATO SALAD


- PIDE PIPERS LIKE>>> (CAUGHT OUT LIKE <<<) GOING TO JAIL FOR PISSING ON A FUCKING KID - OTHER THAN ALLIYAH- AARON Mc GRUDER APPARENTLY BELIEVED HE COULD FLY


-'"REAL WORLD" BEING THE ONLY DAMN REALITY SHOW ON TV -SHIT!

- GOOD WHITE STAND UP?- RIP GEORGE CARLIN

-THE CONNECTION THIS AND THAT?




WAIT A MINUTE...



.............


Thats what happened lol...

Why do I strangely feel like I just made one of those reminiscing records that The Game always makes,oooh i hate that clown!!

(shouts to Eazy E.) Waddap -Q


21 comments:

april nicole. said...

we will never know. :)

Mizrepresent said...

What's up Q baby?

Baby, i don't know what's up with your what's up post, but i'm just glad you are posting! MUAWWAH! i guess that's a cyberkiss luv! lol!

I loved me some Eazy E, gerry-curled hoodlum...yes i did, do!

Keep it real Q! I'm down with you!

12kyle said...

Where's Redman?? Haven't heard from him in a minute

After hours spots!!! Those were the days.

You went to Howard???

Mannn, I know too many mama's who don't cook like Mama. SMH

i.can't.complain. said...

yeah, im not a fan of "the game" either

and remember that vein k-ci used to have in his neck when he would belt out his notes...

"forever my lady..."

*insert neck vein*

those were the good ole days, -Q

yep

-1-

-Q. said...

nik- we wont but oh, the wonder...

miz- I see you over there talking bout our date j/k.. But newayz, -Q. definately loves the kissez boo. One day we'll roll through the hood in my '64...

12kyle-Redman is currently showing some of our supersized ladies the luv they so deserve.. And THOSE WERE the days.. Went to College in Buffalo, NY..

But I did go to Howard (homecoming,alot lol)...


i.c.c- we should make a song remeniscing about Game reminiscing.. KC was my favorite singer back in the dayz.. I remember that vein- prolly was as famous as his voice. so throwed...

yep yep lol,

-Q.

Unknown said...

O boy
abeg increase the font
I need a magnifier

Unknown said...

thanks for the birthday wish

i.can't.complain. said...

let's get on that song asap.

u do lead vocals.

i'll do choreography.

... start working on your neck vein now

-1-

Sexxy Luv said...

I miss those hook up's! i use to work at the grocery store in high school and the whole family got the hook up! lol

-Q. said...

Listen, when I was staying in SC, sexxy.. let me break it down: Kroger Publix, Winn Dixie, Mickey D's, Wendys, Checkers, and a Starbucks hookup...

I mean this family and freinds plan was better than anything ATT got boo. Oh how i missed the dayz lol...

-Q. said...

i.c.c - I dropped a couple bars on ya page boo.. woo woo woo, woo Woo!!

I got them skills lol yo..

i.can't.complain. said...

lol @ your woo woo woo !!!

u got them vocals, babe

now all u need is a vein.

-1-

Queen of My Castle said...

I loved this list!

Oh, I'm a Black mom that knows how to cook and my mother's potato salad is what's up.

Why don't little teenagers have jobs anymore? Walking around aimlessly. SMH. My sister and I worked for everything we wanted after the age of 16.

Sexxy Luv said...

Q- i don't feel like commenting on this post again, can we get something new?....lol

Mike.Dre said...

That Redman pic is classic, well worth a million words, hip hop is messed up right now. Really bad. I don't know where hip-hop is going. It trouble me.

Anonymous said...

I dont know but when you find out peep me in on that!!

Nice blog boi

Eb the Celeb said...

the font is funky for some reason... I cant read half of them

Sexxy Luv said...

I know you over here coming up with a good post! can't wait to read it tomorrow. :)

also, i'ma need you to post a piture of you and not jada kiss, i can't be blog crushing on you not knowing what you look like! LMAO

Liz said...

this is funny! trip down memory lane indeed!

and i like the game! HA!

Tia's Real Talk said...

Just had to check you out and give props to the words you gave i.can't.complain...nice site.

KC strung out...Dru Hill is coming back out...Hitz was sooo unknown he was doing Punk'd with Ashton

your lil black book has been incorporated into the new technology..and cheap dates are still here..pick the right chick..lol..
I still love ice cream dates and walks on the lake front! (chi-town here!)

queenbee said...

lmao @ weezy just rapping, real talk i love my weezy baby too but can only listen to his ass in increments...too much analogies and sht for my ass!

when u find redman, lemme know haha

-thanx for checkin me out luv