June 20, 2008

Lets Shake it Up...





I'm so beyond upset these last couple of days.. I've been reluctant to publish any of my experiences of late. Maybe because im tired of talking about the same issues so much with the people im around, I dont know. Anywayz I thought I gotta shake this shit so Lets Get Random!!!

-Has anyone seen or paid for any of these Air Jordan Fusions?

-Did you know that Paul Pierce really is The Truth(and NBA Finals MVP)?

-Texas is so damn hot. We've reached like 8 or so record breaking days, probably 3 or 4 in May.

-Yesterday was Junteenth, here in Texas- Dont know how long ago it was but this day Black folks became free citizens. I think the govt changed the reparations deal and dished out SLAB and some rims (through SSI checks of course).. I don't know but every Juneteenth thats all you see- and alot of skin lol..

-I really need to step my shoe game up. never been the type not to be on top of this sorta thing. CLNMike got me thinkin bout gettting a pedicure since im on shoes..

-This chick at the job im crushin on hard, we dont flirt, but I like her alot- bad ass eyes. we chop it up de temps en temps..

-Why cant the fast food clean industry they shit up like Chick- fil-et?
(Drinkin a damn cookies and cream milkshake with nuggets ya hear me)

-I was wondering in all of my blackness would I (if I was in a position to) take a bullet for Our soon to become prez Barrack "The Rock" Obama. hmmm

-Kobe got exposed.. And it took me SO many years to enjoy the dude- That dude is not down with the Magic Hour lol (remember that!?)

-Dont everytime you here the beginning of 'Jodeci's Come&Talk To Me'- the intro part right b4 the song- you think its about go down like its never gone down before? (the hip hop beat version with the piano in the intro) MAN!!!

-Am I trippin or is T-Pain fucking up the whole RnB game..

-Speaking of Obama; been reading his book "The Audacity of Hope" and im enjoying getting more comfortable with the person I've voted/ing for

-Haven't heard any good jazz music in a while..

-Since when is turning 18 considered stepping in to your grown-folkz status..

- Of all the bloggers I follow regularly Miz CLNMike and Eb da Celeb were the only people I saw that were enthused to write (a lil to a lot about the Celts/Lakes)

-I miss my mom so much. We're not supposed to have this type of (physical) distance between us.. She needs me, as I do her.

-Why are these fool ass niggas out here on that wet?
- And how did X pills turn into Skittles? Dont fuck wit mah Starburst!

- I love God and he blesses me in so many ways- I will never be greatful enough.

- In order to survive, gotta learn to live with regrets.. Thanks Jay.

-Have yall heard of Ledisi, damn yall she's cold.. I know if you got TWC digital cable you can catch her on one of those RnB music stations lol

- Oh Happy Hour's in 3 hours!


I don't know if im feeling better but I sure did take my mind off alot of shit.. Enjoy tha weekend and fly high.. -Q.

6 comments:

12kyle said...

Paul Pierce is really the Truth. Remember how we kept hearing about how great a defender Kobe is. Well...I don't remember him stopping The Truth...at all.

I just found out the true meaning of Juneteenth just a few years ago.

T Pain is the worst.

Obama '08

-Q. said...

Yea kyle Kobe -my new found freind- really dissapointed me. I thought he would have stepped up at the very the very least for the respect of the rivalry. go figure..

Yea t-pain's bringing too much bad with the good. He's a cancer to the rnb game. I love him but he cant be reppin no garbage- plus he turned that kirk franklin song 'Silver and Gold' to a song about Patron- man you got no morals to stand on smh...

Yea can you smell what "The Rock is cookin?"

Monie said...

Ha, I see you left a comment on one of my old posts. Good lookin. I will check you out as soon as I get some free time at work.

As far as those Jordan Fusions...I just bought some for my dude. They're getting delivered tomorrow so we'll see how they look in person then. LOL

-Q. said...

your quick girl.. Do he wear an 11 1/2? lol

Yea, ur welcome anytime -Q.

queenbee said...

look between t-pain fucking up r&b and souljah boy(had to say it) fucking up hip-hop, we need jesus..

-Q. said...

Amen.