June 6, 2008

Now thats Dapper..




Lets get this shit moving real fast..

See this is exactly how I wanted to start this. My people..

WELCOME TO THE ROMPER ROOM




Yeah I'll save the formals for another time, but Waddap Yall!? !
What a Foundation to start a blog off with...
Strength

Love

Success

Friendship


..without really saying a word.

My Congrats go to the Obama family. They bout to do it big baby, and do it the right way.. I actually believe that as trying as his feat will be -and we all know he already gets the Garbageman of the millennium award-will be fun for him/them. in turn that will make the job more productive and fulfilling (meaning more rewarding for us as Americans). Oh and to my fair-skinned sistahs and bro's out there who dont know thats a freindly gesture call a pound (another form of handshake) or some dap.

Man we gonna have some fun and chop this shit up yall!! This is going to be the everyday spot, so fucks wit me. -Q


Step out your shadows and proudly walk in your blessings. one luv

2 comments:

Sexxy Luv said...

I come here everyday but you don't! lol

you MIA forreal!

-Q. said...

.. But see im here now and you aint. so what you saying lol