June 10, 2008

The Bathroom Break..

Say Family (I see most havent peeped me new digz out yet but its coo- My street team been sippin syrup lol), Waddap?!

Man Im gonna post again later about it bout but How bout them damn Celtics- Oh and ya boy Rono lookin real Pistol Pete-ish (Eb, Da C's in 5 boo- put it in the bank).. That was just a little houskeeping. Ok, now we got that out the way.. I have a question yall.. I'm horizontally long format for this blog. It looks like my other and I want it in a different style. I've really had no time in front of PC and wont for the next couple of weeks due to my schedule so i only get to read and post and handle my business. This is to any of you site surfers or wannbe techies bloggin who fucks wit me- If yall see some templates I might be able to fuse into this page that are long, horizontally Drop me a line. so i can get this crackin all smoove-like..

Peace and Blessings, I'll hit yall tonight -Q.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

I think you owe me some money here... I said Celts in 6... and that's how it went down...