June 7, 2008

Nightcap

Twilight.. Its my time right now.

I'm just kickin it tonight in the bed and im flippin, you know-the channels.And all of a sudden this old recurring thought of mine scratched his ass out of my brain and jumped right on top of my last muhfuckin nerve: Why the fuck is the damn George Lopez show on every damn night!? ! I mean, I got nothing against George Lopez but that shit aint late night TV. Take that Seinfeld shit off too! damn

My favorite late show was the Arsenio Hall Show. Man nowadays i miss that shit. Not a good adult show thats entertaining on tv.. Im stuck on sports history and food shows (if i watch tv- that shit is a rare habit) now. These were some others..


Mash
Taxi
Martin
Looney Toons (CTN)
Tom and Jerry
Law and Order
NYPD Blue


Thats just a few.. Oh and did you know BET put A Different World back on TV? Anywayz what was that show you took it to the bed with? That show you ladies snuggled that brown round on your boo with.. Or fellas that show you knew you could pop on with your shorty and you know you could do what it do? Well yall its cutty time. Yall stay up -Q.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I got Martin on DVD and still watch every episode on syndication...

yes I knew about different world... and I be killing different strokes on tv one

but the cosby show on nick at night is my bizness

-Q. said...

Eb-Different Strokes was my shit! I almost cried when Martin went off- who didnt (if they were in one) didnt they they lil relationship was like his and Gina's.. I really think he needs to come out with a black family (too many adult sitcoms) with some value.. Maybe with like Tracy Morgan..

Eb you saw how strong the mean green was with 2 of the Big3 off- Kobe might drop 90 game 4 but we pulling it out and winning in 5.

queenbee said...

Martin's on tv baby, jus on tvONe...thats my shit so i stalking whatever channel its syndicated on :)

-Q. said...

Aint got that boo boo- okay lol