May 23, 2009

Watching damn TMZ...

Yep. 4:58 and cant sleep. Dont know what the fuck it is but I said hey, might as well write about it. I was playing wit my homeboy earlier about Lebron beating the Magic (after losing a 23 point lead to go under by 2 points with 1 second left- then dropping a game winning 3pointer within a second) was gonna keep me up all night. Havent thought about it after all the shit talking was over but apparently im still up. No satelitse in my room so we've continued on to the nuwave oven infomercial. smh. in about 5 hours going shopping for my sunday and Memorial Day BBQ. Im doing all the cookin. Been cooking alot lately now i think about it. Gonna season the meat in the early afternoon so that flavor can maranade. I get excited thinking about food, cookin. Its a love thing I guess; my moms put love in to everything she ever served me so i take the same time and care... check the menu: BBQ chicken,BBQ ribs, Jerk chicken (-Q me top man dem, respect!), Elgin (TX) sausage, Grilled pork chops lamb chops(supathik), hot dogs and hamburgers,grilled jalepenos and yellow bell peppers, homade, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, macaroni/tuna salad, baked beans and green beans, and watermelon. Seagrams, Henny, and Bud Lime..
Now that makes me sleepy thinking bout that. Im gonna do most of the cooking Sunday, then a lil on Monday on the holiday. My Grandma's bday, Rest her soul was Tuesday the 19th and this is usually her holiday/b-day party. Some say she's not here but she's right here with me- thats why, even though im away from the fam, me and her wit the folks im wit are slammin down this weekend. People love ya kinship while they here man. you only get one and they were placed in this earth for you...And when their gone, thats it. Love is free. Give it. It has a funny way with interest. If I dont get back yall have a good holiday- strap up and try not to drink and drive(or watch TMZ). Ayo -Q.

8 comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Hello friend!

It has been ages since I popped by here! I was wondering if you were still blogging :)

It was nice havig you stop by my spot. I've made some changes to it...all flowers and pink...LOL!

YOu are right...LOVE IS FREE!

i.can't.complain. said...

u got my plate in the freezer....

right?

-1-

Mizrepresent said...

So glad to hear from you Q. So glad to see you are still up an about. You are at the top list of my fav Bloggers ever...i love you much luv...don't u ever forget that...ever!

-Q. said...

Still bloggin Babz. Just stopped extending myself ... And yes it is

-Q. said...

you the -1- girl, you already know...

even got u some cobbler.
i'll warm it up, just let me know.

-Q. said...

You are my fav( but you knew that).
I see you making it all the way pass the TX lol. I'd come check u out but i'll be in Galveston that wknd...

I know the love is there Miz, and i dont forget..

12kyle said...

welcome back fam. thought you wuz gone til novemba. lol

-Q. said...

Nah bro, the weather got nice again. Sunshine and shit- Cant stay in the house in the summertime rite?