May 22, 2009

Respect Deez O's









video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player


Gotta thank the top gyal dem Eb the Celeb for the vid. Showin' luv always has its rewards. I got blessed with the laugh of the day. This shit had me going. If you didnt catch it that was Charles Hamilton, up and coming rapper, with the jabber jaw apparently. Seems to me that his daddy mack Jet (or GQ) magazine vibe/swag lol isnt up to par. I guess its back to Eskimo tube and lube for you bro lol.. Had to share. And um er ah, for the sensitive soul.. (officially speaking)that wasnt a pun on 'respect these ho's', it was referring to the "O" face you likely put upon watchin this Bitch azz nucca get jawed in da street by one of these wags. Act like ya know me -Q.

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Thx for the love.... good to see you back non the blog grind... and in respect to your previous post... I cant stand Lebron either... but I had to give it to him last night. That damn 1sec left clutch shot was magical.

clnmike said...

Didnt find that cute at all, if dude decided to choke her butt out he wouldnt have been wrong.

-Q. said...

Eb I had to wait till this last game to speak on it again( to see if i can talk shit or not) but all in all the boy earn his dollaz.. He just aint my dude.. Yea im back though, had to touch down see what u was talkin bout you know..

-Q. said...

Alot of niggas probably felt the same way (if it happened to me i'd prob be one of em).. But on shorty part the game is the game but thats when gettin' gangsta goes wrong lol..