May 20, 2009

Lifes simple pleasures- one of them

Tranquility...

Peace. Fluidity. A steady flow.. Of ease... Theres nothing fluid in my life.And there hasnt been for some time. The funny thing about that is Its a surprising kind of feeling everytime the realization comes up upon me. I think thats why life has been so stressful as late. My natural Libra balance is off. Im consistently finding ways to get that tranquility back. My creative and effective zone is found when I'm at peace. Some people work there best in crunch time. I never fold under pressure but its not my element like it is to most go-getters. Helping others find peace is my thing which is the most ironic aspect of it. When I think of it, my life is one of irony.Im usually able to fufill what some say is my calling while keeping my own affairs in order. I dont think im overwhelmed with others but amongst that and life itsself, I have lost touch with me. Consequently im lost in my own life's issues- and im so extremely dissapointed(in that). Maybe i need to switch focus. No wait, there's no maybe to it. I want my river to flow. I pray for that- a flow.. A flow of peace; a flow of productivity; a flow of release...For me, all those things bring movement but at the same time it is tranquil.. That movement, that flow is, of ease.. And for me I yearn for it and God answers all prayers. So I guess now im walking right into my blessing.

2 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Being your libra sis...i so feel you on this...i am where you are at...and understand it fully!

-Q. said...

For in the mean time luv, what do we do? lol