August 15, 2008

(Rainbow) Coalition Cutz...

Ladies, Fellas have you ever went to your barbershop/beautician and the mothafucka aint there? Okay this is more for the fellas than ladies cuzz most of the ladies dont walk in- In alot of barbershops the fellas have the luxury of walking in with a little wait- little meaning 10 to 45 mins mmmkay. Alright. Me I used to go to the shop twice a week. That was the typical thang.. Cut on a Friday, shapeup/edgeup/line/taper whatever yall call it from region to region on a Tuesday or Wednesday. To me its a playa ass rotation.. Plus my hair grow back fast so im on top that game. But on them days you show up and that dusty afrosheen smelling fucker isnt there, its a BIG problem.

I dont know these other clowns at the shop. I dont sit in they seat. I mean would you? I aint sitting in anybody chair I dont know well. Fuck That like good pussy, i'll be damned!Cuzz for one they dont know your head, ladies the same go wit yall with hair and nails- yall know that shit. I am not trying to be the next Black Gumby.. Yall it was funny.. This busta I happen to know from the streets was there and we chopped it up for a hot min- my barber (who own the shop) wasnt there- my back up wasnt there either right.. Just some new guy cuttin' some clown in the chair who looked like he 2 weeks late for a cut(right after getting out the chair) and said busta. Following right? The busta i know been going to this dude for some years, I find out, through the couple minutes of banter,he jumpin in the convo(the barber) here and there tryin to build a lil connection cuzz its just us three in the shop. Low and behold, I was trying to kill a little time to see if my barber gonna walk through (and get a break from 103 degree heat)... So im watching the lil booty stipper hood vids they got going on - There was this yellabone wit a donk, I swear she popped left popped right um, nevamind but yea killin time. then this fool (tha busta) gonna ask me if i wanted to go in front cuzz he was chillin till the shop close.. I almost got, well I did get offended- but i said it laughing to play it off. At that current moment of time I had realized that it was time for me to leave so as i gave my dapp to the busta, I had to let him (and the inadvertantly, the barber) know that shit wuud neva-EVVA happen. I'll be damned!
This was the quote. "Nigga you got me fucked up, what i look like getting cut up by some clown i dont know". I know he heard me and i'll likely have some problems when i go back today lol but my barber and the ones there know im like that. ther could be nobody waiting for the other barbers, they wont even askme cuzz i'll ask em if they crazy. Its just a respect (for my barber) and a familiarity thing thats all. But homey was yong and young cats out here- not all but alot of em- are sensitive thugs so he prolly gonna wanna bump his shit and then im gonna have to adress the disrespect. Oh my life- haircuts are supposed to be easy and convenient- I AINT TRYING TO HAVE NO HALF MOON! EFFF DAT! And I aint doing no damn movies!

My Godson Puff, take that...


Sheeet..

24 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

ohhh my goodnes i know exactly how you must have felt,lol

i used to laugh when i would go into the barber shop with my brother and no one would go to the new barber.

so he would just be sitting there looking retarded,lol

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

This happened just before I left to go to Atlanta, My barber was not there. the back-up guy had to bounce and I was stuck! So rather than let someone mess with my hair and eyebrows, I left and came back the following week. My hair cut and eyebrows were fine!

Ohh I certainy understand you on this!

i.can't.complain. said...

i can't relate

well not to anything but

"fuck that like good pussy"

happy weekend

-1-

12kyle said...

I cut my own hair but I feel where you comin from. You don't have time for the bs.

Sexxy Luv said...

focus....you can do it....focus... your only 5th.....focus.....

Now that that's over, i can comment!

Whyu did this just happen to me about 2 weeks ago when i went and got my hair done?....the beautician that usually does my hair had an emergency and had to take off early! i was pissed but i let another chic do my hair, she did alright....i guess.

Sexxy Luv said...

LOL! you crazy for the label! lol

-Q. said...

Dreamy- I was hot! Double negatives are supposed to be a positive but that shit wasnt going my way. It was so hot- 103 b4 the heat index. I was in the barber shop 10 mins top car took 15 to cool down the car- vexed..

-Q. said...

Babz-The back up left?! See.. My backup is now the shop mgr I guess. My barber owns the shop, he decided through an epiphany (thanks T-Pain)to stop cuttin (WTF?). So i was halfway expecting MY backup right..

We need a backup plan, for the backup plan. And then back that shit up! lol

-Q. said...

-1-
Everybodyy with good pussy should understand that part of the perspective lol- you right.

for the record, theres nothing like good pussy,oh and Chik-felet cookies and cream milkshakes mmmmm lol!

-Q. said...

Kyle- I do to, My first barber, dude named Keith from harlem taught me how to cut my own hair. He moved to Atlanta back in like '01 and cut for Puff for a bout a year. We all thought he was gonna move back to da hood, but he fell in love with all that succulent homegrowness you lads down there dont deserve. You said Wednesday's for the shoe review right? lmao

Sexxy Luv said...

You cuttin' up over here huh?....

You changed the profile picture, then added the "Taster's choice"
It's coming right along. lol

-Q. said...

I aint cut nuthin yet sexxy.Just ridin tha wave bebe.

Mizrepresent said...

Tell it Q! I've had the same hairdresser for over 15 years, the one time i switched up...i got jacked up, my hair came out...i went back to her and she hooked me up again, so if i can't sit with her, i sits with noone, and nobody cuts my hair but her! It's like that! Same thing with my son...if i didn't see his regular barber, i wouldn't let noone else cut his hair, cuz they don't listen...i say fade it out, no line in the back, and sure enough, they line the back...smh!

-Q. said...

They dont fuckin listen. Miz you getting me upset ma. Im' gonna stop here cuzz now i wanna start switching stories..

dessex said...

man I had that shit happen to me...thats why I got my barber's cell. I call and make sure homie is there

Sexxy Luv said...

I like it over here boo, the change is really coming together! maybe you can post a couple of pictures of YOU around here and this will be the spot fa sho! (it already is for me) :)

Sexxy Luv said...

Mornin' boo!

-Q. said...

Supacheeze


hehehe..

Sexxy Luv said...

lol!

mission complete! :)

Sexxy Luv said...

1000!

i did it!

-Q. said...

haha.
I kinda knew you would..
I told you, you always on time ma.

Sexxy Luv said...

just like you boo! :)

Dave Van Buren said...

Man I consider my barber family, When he got a new gig at another shop I followed his ass across town... lol you just can't trust anyone with your cut. That diddy video is a perfect example of why.

-Q. said...

See thats my understanding.. its almost like crew love you know. I did the same thing. all my life.. Back in nyc and down here in tx as of late.. I thought it was what you were supposed to do. It makes sense! I dont whats up witht the world fam?