September 6, 2008

Today is Not Yesterday..

Kin'shar I feel you..



Gotta fight the demons..Only one Big Bad Wolf

in this crib, in this -Q. and its me. I would howl

but i'll probably get a dame or two hot in the puss lol..

Who the fuck am i - Im sure not Tip from the Tribe or

?uestluv from the Roots.. I dropped almost a page and

a half of the next thang platinum! What yall doin?



Me, Kool and The Gang.. Oh the Triple OG Bud Lime..

Catchin the West Virginia / Eastern Carolina game

Very good times.. I be wondering what

you're doing, you know that? Yep..



What yall got going on this weekend?

I got of clothes to wash.. I got silk drawz on smh...

I feel like Prince or somethin.. Can somebody tell me

where is Dave Chappelle, i feel like I lost a cousin or

some shit! Its starting to upset me lol..



Yall wanna hear some '08 Rebel Music? Rap at that?

Get the Young Jeezy.. Its not the greates.. But its

definately good and conscious to the shit thats of the

world. Plus (win or lose) you get some of them good-

ole' slab swangin beats that sound so nice with quality

shit.. Shouts to Traders Village in Dallas- I been hearing

alot of shit about yall- i might have to come fuck wit ya. .

I stopped writing this earlier because i got caught up in

some weekend fuckery, but it was all to the good.. Man

the things these young strip-and-tippers can do... Common

is coming to town Thursday at Emos' I dont know if I'll try to

go - its not expensive though.. we' ll see...

I'll share a secret with yall.. many moons ago i picked up a toy

guitar at best buy and this little 7 year old came and picked up

a similat guitar sitting next to mine.. we played a melody together

with the songs notes flashing across the 52 inch screen.. The child

was so far more skilled than i was.. And then the silkiest of pseudo-thick

yellabones- a tall one, cryptonite to my psyche, walked up .. After

observing the happenings for a few short moments,she laughed at me,

not even.. giggled. That was worse.. For this kid grandstanded on my

five minutes of rockstar status lol.. I woulda bagged shorty that day in

another setting.. Needless to say i have a slight a addiction for Guitar Hero

now.. Go figure.. Oh and i.c.c. me patron and cuervo had a threesome.

sorry theyre real easy.. we can share?

who going to church wit me in a couple hours?

...Im gonna take it nice and slow tonite.. my options are limited - I like that..-Q.

16 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

you need jesus after all that "strip-and-tippers" mess

and yeah... I've been mad for a while that Dave hasn't done an HBO special or something... freaking Chris Rock is doing another one and I so dont think he is as funny as people think he is... I actually like Tony Rock better...


but anyway... yes I will be going to church in a couple hours

Sexxy Luv said...

Morning -Q.

Please don't howl cause with these super sonic ears i might hear you and get hot in the puss! lmao you a nut for that one!

I need to following you and eb to the church house but i have a family meeting to attend.

I miss Dave Chappelle too, he must be doing the family thang i can respect that.

Did you have steak with that shake yesterday?....

it's not valentines day do some laundry and get that silk off ya azz!

Glad that your yesterday was not the previous day. :)

enjoy the rest of your weekend.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

keep fighting them jones
cause jeezy is one of them demons folk

12kyle said...

Mannnnn, you made me lmao with this one. Silk drawz? LMAO!!! Only the fellaz know what you mean by that one

What happened to West Va? Damn!

Weekend haps? College football yesterday. I also took the fam to see Long Shots. Good family movie

Just got back from church. Good word.

NFL for the rest of the day!!

btw...how did Texas do last night? I fell asleep in the 3rd qtr watching them vs UTEP?

-Q. said...

Eb you know you wanna go to the strip - learn a move or two.. Winters coming soon girl, Everybody locking up pretty soon lol.. Yea Tony rock, Chris is so overrated to me.. Im gonna catch flack for that comment.. Say a prayer for me, as i will the same ma.. You know my mom went to A&T- did i ever tell you that

Sexxy-What you the Queen B? Super Sonic huh, guess what im saying now? Yeah Big Dave wit the fam, but you cant just take the world by the balls and walk away.. He really filled a gap in my funnybone.. Ask Kyle about the silky draws well ask any brotha.. That aint got shit to do with you or any other female if it wasnt the day you bought it for us.. lmao!!

all-mi-t-Bro you got something serious over there at your blogger site.. Your one of those folk that i read and dont really drop dimes.. I appreciate you coming through.. A mans man, real shit.. But yea Jeezy- you gonna have to break that one down for me fam.. Demons- I mean i despise Dope Boys but still.. thats deep.

Kyle-Aye do me a solid fam, Put sexxy on to the whole silk drawz bit.. she need a little schooling.. lol Man Utep did the damn thang, but ole boy McCoy pulled some BS out they ass.. They gave em a good run 3 solid quaters.. But MAN- did you see the WV/ECU game - them boys is cold!! That was my fave on the college level.. Im ready to see what Adam Rogers does today from GreenBay..

I'll fuck wit yall lata.. peace

Mizrepresent said...

What up Q - i missed church...yeah i had a one on one with patron...and it was all over...me and my brother then sat back on the porch and downed some buds, listened to real ole skool "The Spinners" what y'all know about that? At least my head ain't hurting...got up around 1-ish and cooked breakfast, sausage, omelets, biscuits, and hashbrowns...had to feed the licka. We cool now. ttyl - hey been missing at the poetry spot.

Sexxy Luv said...

-Q.- I can only imagine what it means now that i sit and think about it.....i'll just call you nastyman if what i'm thinking is right! lol

i.can't.complain. said...

not the silk boys.

fedEx me your laundry

i can help u out w/that.

a threesome ey?

i can dig it

-1-

-Q. said...

Miz- yep me two.. Good times.. We did Bud Lime on Sun for the 'Boys game.. You know whats crazy?! I made almost the same thang.. Homeade biscuits- u gotta try the bisquick recipie- its as good as anything you stuck in them jaws..well yea buscuits, grits ham and cheese omlettes with onions and mushroms and bacon- ohhh pork bacon(all around 1230-ish lol).. Can you believe i had a conrversation with somebody bout turkey bacon the other day? Made my stomach sour lol..

And trust, i know me some spinners.. I was suprisingly on some blue magic a little bit sunday evening when i ironed some of my shirts lol...

-Q. said...

Sexxy- All that thinkin messing with your allergies.. lol

-Q. said...

i.c.c-

the silk boys boo.. for real.

I'll send em but i hope you got the return postage.. I see you got the new digs w/ the combo hookup- watch out there now! lol

Yep threesome.. One of em had the nerve to pull out the agave on me lol..

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Just keep writing. Stay connected to us and your feelings.

Syrippers and tippers...be careful and mindful.

Wanting the very best for you.

I am cheering and praying for you!

-Q. said...

lol I go for the steak and a lil of the shake.. Yea the D-boys and all the thugs be there, but play wit big boys.. just gotta keep ya eyes open.. But im saying though.. The shit these nimble females can girl..

You (and all my blog folk) in my prayers aswell..

nil said...

Not only is it bad enough that you are a mess for makin that "hot in the pus" comment but then you have to alk about your threesome too??? I can definitely get down with that patron though...so Ill leave you alone for that one!! LOL

Thnx for visiting me boo

-Q. said...

You want a drink.. You know how it go.. I done heard some brothas say some nonchalant shit and a room get hot full of warm bodied women.. So i wanna gonna go there boo.. But theres room for you too boo. Patron and Cuervo, they like the company lol.. c'mon back sometime luv.

Errbody likes some patron.. errbody

dessex said...

I'm not a big Jeezy fan his album was okay....I just think he way overrated.

Patron...damn I miss college